"The foundation is committed to enhancing the profession of dental assisting, promoting education and research relevant to the industry, and complementing the efforts of the American Dental Assistants Association."
For more information on how you can help or join the ADAAF, contact us today!
The future of your career is in your hands. Committed to continuing excellence, the American Dental Assistants Association Foundation is dedicated to ...
- Education - meeting the changing technologies and developments of the profession
- Research - providing industry research to gain a greater understanding of the profession
- Scholarship Programs - supporting educational opportunities for tomorrow's dental assistant
Who is the Dental Assistant?
The dental assistant works chairside with the dentist, also in the business office and in the dental laboratory. Their duties include:
- Instrument and operatory infection control
- Prepare instrument trays
- Instruct patients on proper oral hygiene and post-treatment care
- Maintain practice records and supplies
- Process X-rays and schedule appointments
- The business assistant works with office appointments, insurance and practice administration. Professional opportunities also exist in insurance, education and sales.
(Please download both the Nomination & Volunteer Agreement forms and return by their deadline dates. Thank you!)
ADAA Foundation-Kay Mosley Distinguished Service Award
If you encounter any issues viewing the pdf, please install the latest Acrobat Reader from here.
To view other forms visit our ADAA Forms Page